Welcome to our Anagrams Kids Edition Game!
This game is specially made for children (8+). The kid edition contains simple and daily use words from US and UK English dictionaries.
Sample words with 4 letters: said, they, that, with, what, this, have, went, like …
Sample words with 5 letters: there, about, could, house, asked, water …
If you enjoy anagrams, word scrambling or other word puzzles, then try our game. Anagrams is a word game which puts your spelling and reflexes to the test. It’s a very simple, entertaining and addictive game. Your goal is to rearrange the letters by dragging each one to the correct position in order to form the proper English word. Our beautiful graphic design and the coolest background music allows you to focus unscrambling anagrams! Promises hours of fun, while learning.
- Anagrams Kids Edition game has simple words from US and UK English dictionaries
- A fun way to exercise your brain
- Word lists are upgraded frequently without affecting current scores
- Great for building vocabulary and spelling skills
- Perfect training for games like Scrabble
- Challenge: Try to earn 3 stars for each anagram. Are you fast enough to win them all?
- Like a little competition? See how you measure up against your friends or the world by competing on the Game Center leaderboards.
- It has NO Ads
- Thousands of words
- Unlimited HINTS
- 50 awesome backgrounds to choose depending your mood
- more than 10 tile sets